Guild Designs, LLC is committed to ensuring the accessibility and usability of its website, https://guilddesigns.com, for people of all abilities. We are continually working towards improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards of the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), internationally agreed-upon standards for making content more accessible.
Accessibility On Our Website
Accessibility is an ongoing effort, and we strive to ensure new content and features conform to relevant WCAG guidelines.
The following is a list of items we have included in our website to improve its accessibility:
- Our website has a mobile-responsive design with appropriately sized tap targets.
- Our brand colors were intentionally selected for color contrast.
- Skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass content on a page, allowing users to jump directly to the main content.
- Our website declares a language in the header.
- A warning is provided before links open in a new tab or window.
- Images and other non-text elements have appropriate alternative text associated with them.
- Structural markup to indicate expected section containers, headings, lists, and buttons have been provided to make our content more understandable and skimmable by all users, regardless of device.
- Form fields are associated with labels, along with clearly understandable error states.
Please note that while we make reasonable efforts to provide information accessible to all users, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of third-party websites to which we may link.
Accessibility Support Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://guilddesigns.com. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please let us know where it was found. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with information specifying the web page and issue you are encountering. We will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.